Friday, April 20, 2012


It has been one month since our last post and so much has happened!  Now that everyone in our family is on the mend I am hoping that I will get back into the swing of updating.  Here is a video I took this morning of Laney turning over.  She is such an expert now!  Laney is now eating baby food.  I am making it myself which is so easy!  I am pretty sure she wears more than she eats.  So far she has had rice cereal, squash, sweet potatoes, and avocado. Carrots and peas are on the list next.

2 comments:

  1. I like how the food matches the color of the bib!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it on video, yeah!! She looks so strong, even practically doing push ups! I love the face she makes when she rolls over, like "I am so awesome, look what I did!".

    ReplyDelete