We started this blog to keep family and friends updated on Laney's life and accomplishments. We hope you enjoy the updates and stories we share with you.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Indy Thinks I am a bad mom!
Today was day two of letting Laney "cry it out" during nap time. Everyday she wakes up several times during her nap. I started letting her cry for five minutes to let her learn to self soothe. Indy is not a big fan - today while Laney was crying he walked to the stairs then back to me several times. The entire time he had a look that said "Hey, don't you know the baby is crying? Aren't you going to go up there?" Indy often gives me this look whenever Laney cries for what he deems "too long." I never thought a dog could make you feel like a bad parent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment