Monday, January 30, 2012

Milestone City

Today we hit a milestone! Laney rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time. Of course I missed it, I had run to the other room to change my shirt that she had just decorated. So I place her back on her tummy and voila she pushes herself again - I clap and make encouraging sounds being the proud momma that I am. I think to myself I need to get this on tape - I run and grab my phone turn on the video and put her back on her tummy - she looks up into the camera and promptly starts crying! I wait - maybe she is tired. After she gets up from her nap, we try again and nothing! Ryan comes home and he tries his luck - Nothing! I will continue to try to get this feat on tape.

Laney has also started laughing but there is no getting it recorded yet either. I can only get her to laugh while holding her and laughing myself and she is usually to cranky/tired to laugh when Ryan gets home from work. We will attempt to get that on tape this upcoming weekend.

Thirdly, Laney has started teething. This has been a fun adventure! You might be thinking "wow! Isn't she too young?" Well, yes she is! Most babies don't begin to teeth until 6 months. This is one milestone I was not ready for her to reach yet.

1 comment: