Laney went to the doctor this past week for her 4 month visit. She remains in the 90th percentile for height and weight at 26.5 inches and 16lbs 2 ozs. She got 3 shots - I hate shots because they make me hold her down and she always looks at me as if I am the one hurting her. At first I thought shots were going well because she was not screaming into my ears - turns out she was screaming so hard she was not making any sound. Her face was bright red and she had a tortured look on her face.
After the appointment she feel asleep in the car so I decided to go to K-mart for random things. While we were there she woke up and was smiling and cooing at every passerby. Laney really know how to ham it up to her adoring public. There was one elderly couple who stopped to shower her with love that gave her a silver dollar because she was so cute. The old man looked at me and said "I just have to give her a present - put it in her piggy bank." Ryan suggested that our new hobby should be cruising around Kmart for money.
Speaking of how cute she is: Laney did not win the cutest baby contest.. just goes to show that there are a lot of people out there with no taste! Just kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment