![]() |
| Sleeping on the floor with Indy while Ryan watched her. |
![]() |
| She was so tired after trying to turn over. |
![]() |
| Indy is so desperate for someone to play with he is trying Laney. |
![]() |
| Eventually he gave up. Look at those sad eyes - will you come play fetch with him? |
![]() |
| I can hold my own bottle. BTW I am cute. |
![]() |
| This picture is blurry becuase I am trying to sit up - but I am still wobbly. |
![]() |
| Laney was crying in the car so I sang her to sleep. When I got her out of the car I saw that the hat was blocking her eyes - probably while she was crying in the first place. Oh well. |
![]() |
| Laney looking shocked when I answered the question on her shirt. I told her everyone loves her. |








No comments:
Post a Comment